Being “Rooted” is what “zameeni” means in Hindi and ‘Ethical, Ethnic & Exclusive’ are the three core values(E’s) that define zameeni. Mrs. Manisha Jhamb, brain behind zameeni, started this brand with one objective, to bring ethical work structure in practice and revive dying art again. She has truly stood by being grounded and connected with the real artisans since the inception of the brand.
zameeni serves as a platform to buy exclusive collections of authentic artwork of every region, from Sari, Stoles, Scarves, Suit pieces. All our premium collections are handcrafted by craftsmen from all over India and are curated by Mrs. Manisha Jhamb.
zameeni brings the traditional art directly to you, straight from the craftsman, and hand-picked from all over the country. We are committed to bring ethical practice by empowering craftsmen at the grass-roots level, revive & preserve Indian art. Each of our products is unique on its own and has a story behind it. We are dedicated to share such stories and our craftsmen’s experience with our esteemed customers.
- Proud to have been conferred with The Indian Achievers Clubs 50 under 50 acclaims 2020.
- Felicitated at national women parliament(NWP) launch Mumbai chapter by Dean of MIT-WPU for collaboration
- Euro kids award for being the energy and spirit of the group
- The Kanchan Foundation award for generating funds for underprivileged children
- Stree Heart Foundation award for appreciation and recognition in raising awareness in the field of handlooms
- NMFW-Horizon of creative souls this award was for designers for a cause
- DivyaangDrishti 2018 award for supporting Drzya NGO
- She has been associated with the Shakti Foundation, an after-school program for the past couple of years witnessing underprivileged girls blooming into responsible adults. Life skills taught in an interesting and unique way are instrumental to the success stories of the Shakti Foundation. Her NGO Mindbuddies has been contributing its bit of mentoring the less privileged students. She provides interactive sessions on mental health. The experience has been enjoyable with extraordinary results.
- She is appointed as the Chief Advisor for the CSR activities to be performed by Voestalpine High-Performance Metals India Pvt Ltd. She has been actively leading the CSR group of the company by connecting with various authorized NGOs and has helped in developing the company’s social responsibility strategy.
- She is appointed as the External member of the POSH (prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace) committee for Greenpoint Technology Services Private Ltd, headquartered in New York.
To revive old and dying arts while uplifting weavers, by giving the right direction and wages to the karigars.
To conserve and promote the heritage craftsmanship, and encompass the changing world around it with remaining consistently true to its innate qualities.
“All your sarees are graceful and gorgeous.... Each one has its originality which suits every occasion. This saree has been appreciated by all my colleagues.”
Zameeni's collection has a wide variety, is unique, and beautiful. We have purchased several sarees, dupattas, and stoles from them. My wife loves wearing them to every occasion, and yet, the quality has stood the test of time.
Awesome collection by Zameeni. Love the geechas and kalamkaris. It's a treat to wear these fab sarees, which drape beautifully and is always a class apart.
“Always an Ecstacy to purchase from Zameeni. Thanks to Manisha for creating this beautiful art for me.”